Ruben Bustamante: Jan. 2Oth Organizer, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Seattle Central Community College MeCha and Anti-War Collective; and Jason Farbman, Activist, Songwriter and performer.
Applekicker -- Jason Farbman, Activist, Songwriter and performer
Hidmo Acclaimed Canary Sing -- Hollis Wong-wear (ispire; good lucky money) and Madeleine Clifford (lioness).
• Carlos Marentes, El Comité Pro-Amnistia, May 1st Immigrant Rights Organizer, speaking on Immigrant Rights
• Professora Nada Elia, Author and Founding Member of the National Council Of Arab Americans, speaking on the attacks On Gaza.
• Kate Johnson, member of the International Socialist Organization, speaking on Politics and Struggle in a New Era
• Timothy Harris, Executive Director of Real Change Organizing Project, Speaking on the No New Jail and Stop the Sweeps Campaigns.
• Juan José Bocanegra, Labor Educator/Field Organizer, speaking on Unions and Immigrant Workers, and the Employee Free Choice Act.
• Queer Ally Coalition, speaker TBA , speaking on Marriage Equality
• Jessie Kindig, UW Campus Anti-War Network, Jan 20th Organizer, University of Washington Graduate student, speaking on the Student Anti-War Movement
• Seth Manzel and Tracy Manzel- Iraq Veterans Against The War, Speaking on the new G.I. coffeehouse, Coffee Strong, and I.V.A.W.
• Dan Troccoli, Educators, Students and Parents for a Better Vision of Seattle Schools, Teacher in the Seattle Public Schools, member of the Seattle Education Association*, and activist – speaking on school closures, budget cuts and Education.
Sound provided by: Bob Barnes, Jobs With Justice*
* organization listed for identification purposes only